Job Type(s)Warehouse , Sales
Store & Warehouse Clerk
You are a friendly, competent and efficient person? Denis office supplies and furniture is the right employer for you!
Denis Office Supplies and Furniture is the largest independent supplier of stationery products in Canada. For us, service has been a priority for more than 45 years, for our customers as well as for our employees.
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF A STORE & WAREHOUSE CLERK?
Under the supervision of the Customer Service Supervisor, the Sales & Warehouse Clerk will be responsible for advising customers who come to the store for stationery and office supplies while helping the warehouse fulfilling the order. The person's main responsibilities will be:
- Sales of products in inventory and special orders;
- Customer service and invoicing;
- Searching for products in the computer system;
- Get the merchandise for invoice in the warehouse;
- Perform any other general warehouse duties required by the position.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR US?
- Full-time position, 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm;
- Salary : $ 17.00 per hour + commissions
- Group insurance plan (short and long-term disability, life);
- 3 weeks of vacation after 1 year;
- Uniforms provided;
- Paid training is provided upon arrival to facilitate your integration into your new role;
- A structured and professional work environment where all required resources are available;
- The tools and support needed to excel in your work;
- Motivated and experienced co-workers, to help achieve the best results possible;
- Managers and supervisors ready to answer questions and give advice whenever needed;
- An environment where personal initiative is highly valued.
PROFILE OF A STORE & WAREHOUSE CLERK
- Ability for customer service
- Team work
- Attention to detail
Location : 123 Lutz St, Moncton, NB E1C 5E8
Schedule : Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm
Come have fun and succeed with us!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00 per hour