Type de poste(s)Ventes
Description du poste
Sales and Customer Service Consultant
You are a friendly, competent and efficient person? Denis office supplies and furniture is the right employer for you!
Denis Office Supplies and Furniture is the largest independent supplier of stationery products in Canada. For us, service has been a priority for more than 45 years, for our customers as well as for our employees.
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF A SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE CONSULTANT/CLERK?
Under the supervision of the Customer Service Supervisor, the Sales and Customer Service Consultant will be responsible for advising customers who come to the store for stationery and office supplies. The person's main responsibilities will be:
- Sales of products in inventory and special orders;
- Customer service, including after-sales service;
- Searching for products in the computer system;
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR US?
- Part-time position, 20 hours a week, Monday to Friday Between 10am and 3pm;
- Salary : $ 13.50/ per hour
- 3 weeks of vacation after 1 year;
- Uniforms provided;
- Paid training is provided upon arrival to facilitate your integration into your new role;
- A structured and professional work environment where all required resources are available;
- The tools and support needed to excel in your work;
- Motivated and experienced co-workers, to help achieve the best results possible;
- Managers and supervisors ready to answer questions and give advice whenever needed;
- An environment where personal initiative is highly valued.
PROFILE of the sales and customer service consultant/clerk:
- High ability for customer service
- Team work
- Attention to detail
location : 286 Robie St. , NS, B2N 1L3
Schedule : Monday to Friday Between, 10am and 3pm
Come have fun and succeed with us!
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $13.50 per hour